Saturday, September 4, 2010

Grateful

Grateful. Grateful. Grateful. Gratefulness is flowing from my heart.

These words, some of the most beautiful, are from the song Grateful.

If you have a few minutes to spare, be still and listen to this song. It should be the first to play on my playlist.

Be still, listen without distraction, and be grateful.

There were many wonderful songs sung at Bane's Celebration. This one, however, touched me more than the others. I could feel Bane so close with us when the choir sang these words with so much passion. Chills were running up and down through it's entirety.

We are grateful for Bane's life, for how God is continually using his life to better others, and especially grateful for Bane's parents and dear sister.

I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment